[development] GPL 2 violation by integrationservic.es

Alex Barth alex at developmentseed.org
Thu Nov 19 18:07:30 UTC 2009

Larry, Matt:

Thanks for the clarifications. Selling modules under GPL is fine,
module is GPLed licensed. All good.

I went back to Google and searched for 'Drupal licensing' instead of
'Drupal license'  and found these useful resources (posted by Larry,
not surprisingly):

http://drupal.org/licensing/faq (see 6, 7, 8, 9)
http://drupal.org/node/272652

I learned something today.