[development] Drupal way of doing onchange

Jeff Greenberg jeff at ayendesigns.com
Sun Nov 22 22:34:09 UTC 2009

Greg Holsclaw wrote:

> A quick way to do this is to use the attributes as you mentioned. Any HTML
> attribute can be added into the attributes array as follows:

Thanks. That's what I've done for now, until I figure out how to make
CTools work. Frustratingly, the field has an ID, but neither the label,
the cell they're in or the row that the cell is in have ID's. So without
doing more work than is warranted, the field disappears but not its
label. So when the field disappears, I replace it with a string 'Not
applicable.'