[development] Primay menus disappeared in the sky theme after degrading from 6.14 to 6.13

sagar ramgade sagar_ramgade at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 11 08:24:44 UTC 2009

Hi,

Recently we upgraded from drupal 6.13 to 6.14, we noticed that the page route module wasn't working which was used to fill up the profile for users.
So again we downgraded to 6.13 to make the page route module work, however primary menus from the top disappeared. If we publish those menus in other regions they are vsisble.
We are using sky theme, so primary menus which appears on the top disappeared.
I tried changing the theme to garland and other themes still they sre not appearing on the top region.
I tried creating a new menu item in the primary menu still it didnt appear.
I trieed searching the variable table and menu tables but not able to understand what went wrong.
Can any one help with this.
Regards
Sagar

      Keep up with people you care about with Yahoo! India Mail. Learn how. http://in.overview.mail.yahoo.com/connectmore