[development] Using drupal_execute

Jeff Greenberg jeff at ayendesigns.com
Thu Oct 22 19:56:38 UTC 2009

So, the first form is the result of hooking menu() and adding an entry
with a page callback of drupal_get_form.  The second form has its
drupal_get_form in the first form's submit routine (which apparently
works fine to create the form, but not to show it).

The docs say that a redirect should really be done by naming the
location in the form's submit callback...but the first form's submit
callback function is where I'm already trying to process the second
form. If the second drupal_get_form needs to be a page callback instead
of sitting in the function where it is, where do I define that callback?
It's not a separate menu choice, so it wouldn't be in menu()...?