[development] GPL

Brian Vuyk brian at brianvuyk.com
Thu Apr 1 19:52:16 UTC 2010

Uh oh...

This topic has been hashed over many times on this list, and in the
Legal group at g.d.o. I've included links to several past discussions
below. There is one in particular from last year that I wasn't able to
locate that also would be relevant, having 200 or more posts in it.

http://lists.drupal.org/pipermail/development/2009-November/034323.html
http://lists.drupal.org/pipermail/development/2007-August/026130.html
http://groups.drupal.org/node/15269
http://groups.drupal.org/node/12648
http://groups.drupal.org/node/6318
http://groups.drupal.org/node/12624

I don't mean to cut your topic short, but the issue has been covered
extensively in the past, and I don't think it would serve much to go
over all the 'non-lawyer' opinions help by members of this list for the
umpteenth time.

Brian