[development] Is their a way within Drupal to connect to a Java servlet or Java Server Page (JSP)?

Dipen dipench at gmail.com
Wed Apr 7 17:14:57 UTC 2010

Hi,

 It depends on what level of integration u are looking for, I have seen
drupal being used as front end to a java system but as far as I know the
level of integration is not very tight on that project, I think there is
session sharing between those 2 applications but its more like drupal as CMS
and JAVA as the crux.

I have cc'ed Dilip Jain on this e mail who has been associated with that
project, hopefully he can answer few questions.

Cheers
Dipen