[development] Strange query problem

nan wich nan_wich at bellsouth.net
Thu Apr 8 17:10:06 UTC 2010

I have the following query, which works fine in PhpMyAdmin, but Drupal upchucks on it. Why?

SELECT nc.nid, n.title, n.created, nc.daycount AS views_today, nc.totalcount AS total_views,
  (SELECT COUNT(*) FROM comments c WHERE c.timestamp >= 1270699200 AND c.nid=nc.nid) AS comments_today,
  cs.comment_count
  FROM node_counter nc
  INNER JOIN node n ON n.nid=nc.nid
  LEFT JOIN node_comment_statistics cs ON cs.nid=nc.nid
  WHERE nc.daycount > 0
  ORDER BY nc.daycount DESC

Yes, in Drupal, I do put the brackets around the table names.

The error message says there's a problem at " AS comments_today, cs.comment_count FROM...".

Nancy E. Wichmann, PMP
Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple. - Dr. Suess