[development] Strange query problem

nan wich nan_wich at bellsouth.net
Thu Apr 8 18:12:19 UTC 2010

And Devel says this:
SELECT nc.nid, n.title, nc.daycount AS views, nc.totalcount, (SELECT COUNT(*) FROM comments c WHERE c.timestamp >= 1270699200 AND c.nid=nc.nid) AS comments_today, cs.comment_count FROM node_counter nc INNER JOIN node n ON n.nid=nc.nid LEFT JOIN node_comment_statistics cs ON cs.nid=nc.nid WHERE nc.daycount > 0 ORDER BY nc.daycount DESC LIMIT 0, 20

And pasting that into PhpMyAdmin gives me the results I would expect.

Nancy E. Wichmann, PMP