[development] How do you create content for story by updating the database directly (what tables need to be updated?) instead of using the Drupal web application?

John Mitchell mitchelljj98 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 12 09:14:00 UTC 2010

I have added two fields called latitude and longitude to the story content type.

I then created content for story using the drupal web application and
populating the Title, Body, latitude and longitude fields.

How do you create content for story by updating the database directly
(what tables need to be updated?) for the Title, Body, latitude and
longitude fields instead of using the Drupal web application?

Thanks,

John

--
John J. Mitchell