[development] What is the best web server to host drupal (like Apache, Apache Tomcat, etc) as far as performance, security?

Matt Chapman matt at ninjitsuweb.com
Tue Apr 13 03:13:42 UTC 2010

Apache is probably the most secure, since it's what Drupal is tested with,
and the provided .htaccess files provide a lot of benefits.

I've heard a lot of good about Nginx for performance, but the best
performance enhancements come from thing like boost module, pressflow, and
code optimization.

All the Best,

Matt Chapman
Ninjitsu Web Development

--
The contents of this message should be assumed to be Confidential, and may
not be disclosed without permission of the sender.