[development] Webforms Not Submitting

John Fiala jcfiala at gmail.com
Tue Apr 13 14:57:34 UTC 2010

Wow, that is pretty freaky.

I'd ask for a copy of the php.ini and do a diff between it and what
you've got.  if $_POST isn't working, then I've got to wonder if it's
a php setting in there.  Actually, you can look at the phpinfo dump by
going into the status report in the admin, scrolling down to see the
version of php the site has, and clicking on the version info - that's
probably a better idea, because it's the settings that are actually
live.  Save it as a file, save the one from dev as a file, diff away.

--
John Fiala
www.jcfiala.net