[development] Migrate users from Thickbox to Colorbox

nan wich nan_wich at bellsouth.net
Mon Apr 19 16:59:08 UTC 2010

Fredrik Jonsson wote:
> * Should I after some time unpublish the releases of Thickbox?
This is an easy answer: Yes. But it may be longer than you think.

Consider that, according to the Thickbox usage stats, more than 60% of your users are already using an "unpublished" version (i.e. below the current official release). So they aren't paying much attention to the flag that the Update module is giving them.

My experience is that many users will only be dragged into the present kicking and screaming.

Nancy E. Wichmann, PMP