[development] Usability in Views and Blocks

Jennifer Hodgdon yahgrp at poplarware.com
Fri Apr 30 17:13:37 UTC 2010

If you want your suggestions to be given consideration, a better way
to make the suggestions is to file an issue against the Drupal project
(blocks suggestion) or Views project (Views suggestion), rather than
emailing this list.

http://drupal.org/node/add/project-issue

    --Jennifer

Ivan Rocha wrote:
> I am new in Drupal development and when was working with some views and
> blocks, I found some lack of usability in them.
> I don't know if in that list you receive suggestions for Drupal 7, but if
> so, bellow are two good ones:
[...]

--
Jennifer Hodgdon * Poplar ProductivityWare
www.poplarware.com