[development] Array of fields on an admin settings form

Randy Fay randy at randyfay.com
Fri Apr 30 18:58:20 UTC 2010

First, use an associative array for your options list, which as you've
already discovered is completely wrong in the code you sent out.
'#options' => array("orange" => t("orange"),... ) or '#options' =>
array('or' => t('Orange'))... or '#options' => array('1' => t('Orange'),
...)

Second, use only strings for the keys of the associative array (I've seen
numeric keys cause some difficulty here in D7 at least)

You don't mention what version of Drupal you're working with.

-Randy

--
Randy Fay
Drupal Module and Site Development