[development] Array of fields on an admin settings form

Jeff Greenberg jeff at ayendesigns.com
Fri Apr 30 22:04:52 UTC 2010

The example you sent back is correct, though it wouldn't prove itself
with $default = '' ... the problem was that the text for default=null
was the only value that -did- show. $default would need to be set = to
one of the other values to prove out otherwise. That said, it does, and
was indeed the browser <large sigh and chuckle>.  Thanks, Randy.

Jeff