[development] an interface for legacy Flash forms

Ronan Berder berder at teddy.fr
Sat Aug 21 05:15:57 UTC 2010

I would advise you to use the Services (http://drupal.org/project/services)
module when handling Flash integration in Drupal; when using the Drupal Form
API you get a lot of safety mechanisms that are involved that ensured you
can submit the data you submitted, as well as that data is properly
formatted. Now you're trying to use a Flash form; having a user service that
is running in the background to handle your updates using JSON for example
may be a better way to do it. You have a lot of tutorials about
Flash/Services integration laying around.