[development] Pushing Views Changes

nan wich nan_wich at bellsouth.net
Wed Dec 1 14:03:34 UTC 2010

We encountered an issue yesterday that requires changing some Views. I don't
have any heartburn about going into each region (dev, test, stage, prod) and
manually changing them, but we are working to move our deployments into SVN (no
choice there, please don't suggest another system). Certainly I know how
to export and import, but not how that can be scripted. Does anyone do that kind
of thing? If so, how?

Nancy