[development] URL Alias for Tablesort_sql

nan wich nan_wich at bellsouth.net
Tue Dec 28 21:28:01 UTC 2010

Check the devel list, you'll see a drupal_get_path being issued. It's done by
theme_tablesort_indicator(), which in turn calls theme_image(), which
calls url(). Somehow, I'd like to get in and add "'alias' => TRUE" to prevent
the path query.

These useless drupal_get_path calls are all over core. They may be quick, but
they do take time.

Nancy