[development] Follow up: Modules Admin issue

nan wich nan_wich at bellsouth.net
Tue Dec 28 22:24:39 UTC 2010

After inserting a half dozen timers into modules_rebuild_cache, I have found
two functions that take 95% of the time:
	* drupal_system_listing takes almost 1/3 of the time - some of which is likely
anti-vius,
	* drupal_alter('system_info'... took almost 2/3 of the time - and the only
module using that is CVS_Deploy.

Turning off CVS_Deploy makes the page display on my PC almost within my memory
span. But the production server also uses that module and runs in a second.

Nancy