[development] Searching for AHAH! instead of AHAH?

Randy Fay randy at randyfay.com
Thu Dec 30 01:28:30 UTC 2010

Please describe the entire sequence. *When* does a field disappear? When you
activate the #ahah-enabled element? That means you're most of the way there,
but you've put #prefix/suffix around both forms somehow and are not
returning a reasonable bit of markup.

Please make sure you dsm() or debug your form after altering to see what
you've actually got.

Are you using the base code provided by the AHAH Example in the Examples
project?

Thanks,
-Randy

--