[development] Consulting about speciall permission configuration

Gastón Pablo Pérez gpperez at gmail.com
Sat Feb 6 00:45:13 UTC 2010

Hi all:

I've created in my site a speciall user wich has a particular "role" Admin2.
I have gave some speciall administrative permisions to him. in my site I
have to activate the new accounts, and i need to give this permission to
this user but I don't want to give him all the users administration
permissions, only the hability to block and unblock user acounts, of course
not the superadministrator user account.

It exists some module to give this permision to a particular user?

thanks in advance

"La perseverancia es un árbol de raíces amargas, pero de frutos muy dulces."

Gastón Pablo Perez
Email: gpperez at gmail.com
Web: http://cv.gpperez.com.ar