[development] Batch operation function not firing

Jamie Holly hovercrafter at earthlink.net
Wed Jun 9 22:33:58 UTC 2010

You can place the function in another file, but you need to use the
'file' parameter on your batch array. And there in lies a problem I see:

>     $batch = array(
>       'operations' =>  array(
>         array('mymodule_batch_task', array($var1, $var2)),
>       ),
>       'finished' =>  'mymodule_batch_finished',
>       'title' =>  t('batch process'),
>       'init_message' =>  t('starting.'),
>       'progress_message' =>  t('Processed @current out of @total.'),
>       'error_message' =>  t('encountered an error.'),
>       'file' =>  'mymodule.admin.inc',
>     );
>     batch_set($batch);

It should be 'file' =>  drupal_get_path('module','mymodule').'/mymodule.admin.inc'

File needs the path on batches, unlike when you use it on a menu or theme item.

Jamie Holly
http://www.intoxination.net
http://www.hollyit.net