[development] Introducing a WikiFormat

Nilesh Govindarajan lists at itech7.com
Wed Mar 17 06:38:30 UTC 2010

Hi,
I'm working on a WikiFormat module for Drupal 6+
This module will enable users to input content in Wiki-Like markup language.
I'm following the WikICreole syntax.
I don't think there's a complete solution for this problem (Wiki
markup) for D6. And yes, I know about flexifilter and customfilter.

Quite a part of the module is over.

Actually everything in it is not just for drupal. I'm writing a class
which can be used at other places too. Drupal's part is just call the
parser in the class.

I'm seeking co-maintainers for the same.
The project has not yet been created on drupal.org as I didn't create
or co-maintained any project. Just submitted patches.

Any volunteers ?

--
Nilesh Govindarajan
Site & Server Administrator