[development] Imagemagik or someone else

Gustavo Cabral gmcabral at gmail.com
Sat May 8 02:13:39 UTC 2010

Hello
I have a view showing a grid with nodes. Each node has a FileField CCK
field type that contains a file .tif. Is there a way that when you
click the link of the file .tif (on the view, of course), these show
the image instead of asking to save the file?
I have installed the image module, imageapi, filefield and imagefield
but I don't know how to use the image magik soft or where use it. Can
you tell me please where can I put a snippet or something to make that
convertion?

Thanks a lot for your help and time.

Regards.

Gustavo.-