[development] Moving to D7 beta

E.J. Zufelt lists at zufelt.ca
Fri Oct 8 21:07:28 UTC 2010

I'm currently updating from a copy of head from Sep. 23 to beta1.

Here is what I am doing:

1. Backup database (goes without saying).
2. Look at the CVS commit log for head2head from Sep 23 to today.
3. Look at each issue that has been committed.
4. Find the relevant head2head_[issue#]() functions that need to be called.
5. Create a new module called update2beta and run the head2head_[issue#]() functions one at a time in update2beta_install().
6. Comment each head2head_[issue#]() that I run, I could erase the line, but this way I have a record of the issues that I have fixed.

HTH,
Everett Zufelt
http://zufelt.ca

Follow me on Twitter