[development] _drupal_wrap_mail_line()

jeff at ayendesigns.com jeff at ayendesigns.com
Sat Oct 9 05:25:27 UTC 2010

Whoa! Retirement age??!!  I used punch cards, card sorters, wrote device
drivers to get the keyboard to talk to the cpu, developed functions to
store and retrieve records from files before databases, and wrote my
first few dozen apps in mnemonic assembler, used 8" hard-sectored
floppies, a converted IBM selectric as line printer, CP/M, PC-DOS,
Windows 1, and remember my jaw dropping when they rolled out the first
CRT (you can backspace?!)... and I've got at almost 20 years yet until I
retire, though I can take up a collection if I need to go sooner!