[development] "Come for the software..."

Angela Byron drupal-devel at webchick.net
Fri Oct 15 15:19:00 UTC 2010

Just as a friendly reminder, this is the *development* list. Not the re-hash-heated-arguments-held-dozens-of-places-elsewhere list. ;) When you send a mail to this list, it goes to *thousands* of our project's busiest and hardest working people. Please keep mails on-topic.

Speaking of on-topic, there's a post which explains the established process for suggesting improvements to the Drupal.org redesign on the front page right now: http://drupal.org/node/940862 There you can find next actionable steps for your suggestions. Thanks for QAing.

-Angie