[development] Cluster with drupal ?

Kevin O nowarninglabel at gmail.com
Sun Oct 31 12:26:23 UTC 2010

If you set up a cluster using ndbcluster tables then some modifications are
necessary. Since we use such an architecture, I have written about it here:
http://www.coderintherye.com/drupal-mysql-cluster-ndbcluster-high-availability

On that note, there are some issues in core a while back that could use some
looking at relating to get ndbcluster support out of the box with Drupal
(filed against 8.x): http://drupal.org/node/703916 and
http://drupal.org/node/391130

Cheers,

Kevin O'Brien