[development] Form fields in a table

John Fiala jcfiala at gmail.com
Fri Sep 3 19:59:07 UTC 2010

Hm.  I'm wondering if $elements['table'] actually exists.  Try
http://pastebin.com/xU4F7C0m - pay attention to lines 51 through 58,
that's where I made changes.

Basically, I think the problem is that the $elements item _is_ the
'table' level, and that's why you're not finding your rows.  And it's
important to use $elements[$k] instead of $f, because drupal_render's
changes need to go back to the calling function.

--
John Fiala
www.jcfiala.net