[development] Development platform?

nan wich nan_wich at bellsouth.net
Sat Sep 11 04:12:37 UTC 2010

Henrique, I go to Drupal meetups frequently, so I see a lot of Macs (probably
more than Windoze) and I can honestly say that once you get past the gee-whiz,
they don't seem any faster. And the Mac folks seem to go through a lot more
window switching than I do. I'm just going to find a really fast machine and add
Linux/VMware (so I can learn it better).

Nancy

From: Henrique Recidive
 If you are considering switching your laptop and need something that just
works, buy a mac.