[development] Drupal Ubercart

Walt Daniels wdlists at gmail.com
Sat Jan 29 21:44:40 UTC 2011

Normally "free" roles are authenticated user and anyone registered gets that
role automatically on registering. Ubercart has a feature for assigning a
role to anyone who pays (Premium for instance). Any user can have both roles
and any other roles you setup and mark.  If you want some other "free" role,
say Free, then you will need a mechanism for marking select people with that
role. There are a bunch of contrib modules that may help with that.