[development] Drupal Menu Hiding

Nitesh Bhatia niteshbhatia008 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 20:32:13 UTC 2011

Hi
I am new to drupal7 and unaccustomed to the User Interface elements so I am
finding it a bit difficult to search about the problem I am facing.

I've created a new custom content type by going to Structure>Content Types.
Its basically a form along with image upload fields. Whatever user inputs I
wanted it to automatically appear in the form of menu item. I installed
auto_menutitle module in order to automatically copy content title as link
title. Now in the bottom of this form a rectangular division comes with
"Menu settings" written i left and some settings division in right (
http://twitpic.com/59924o)
I want to hide this division from user without removing the access
permissions. In order to hide if I am removing the access permissions of
user then this menu is not appearing but its also disabling automatic menu
item entry.

I would like to know if its possible to simply hide this part on user side?

Thanks and Regards
Nitesh

--
Nitesh Bhatia

"Life is never perfect. It just depends where you draw the line."

http://www.linkedin.com/in/niteshbhatia
http://www.twitter.com/niteshbhatia