[development] Subscribe to Drupal core initiatives g.d.o

Gábor Hojtsy gabor at hojtsy.hu
Tue Jun 14 06:42:45 UTC 2011

Hi,

The welcome post says: "Unfortunately, this group needs to be kept
invite-only in order to keep the content curated to only important
announcements of general interest, but you are warmly encouraged to
comment and participate on any discussions posted to this group!". You
can follow the group via RSS for example at
http://groups.drupal.org/node/148119/feed which is exposed from the
group home page. Than the threads you comment on should subscribe you
to further comments via emails.

Hope this helps,
Gábor