[development] When calling drupal_goto I can't seem to successfully pass a querystring along with the url.

Earl Miles merlin at logrus.com
Thu Mar 10 18:11:14 UTC 2011

The version of Drupal you use matters. You don't say, so I'll show both.

I Drupal 7:

drupal_goto('admin/store/free_subscription', array('query' =>
array('status' => 'bye')));

In Drupal 6:

drupal_goto('admin/store/free_subscription', array('status' => 'bye'));

See
http://api.drupal.org/api/drupal/includes--common.inc/function/drupal_goto/6