[development] Proposal: Move all dev support off this list to new StackExchange site

Karen Stevenson karen at elderweb.com
Fri Mar 18 10:42:59 UTC 2011

I think we badly need a list for high-level strategic discussions. There
have been a couple suggestions about just creating a new list that clearly
has that purpose rather than trying to find a way to get this list back to
what that was. What about creating a new list called 'core-conversations'.
No newbie could ever imagine that was a support list and it is very clear
what it is for. The core conversations at DrupalCon this year were some of
the best things about the conference for me and a year-round way of having
(or at least starting) those conversations would be a great thing for
Drupal. We could also use it to propose/discuss the strategic initiatives
that Dries wants to use for future development.

Karen