[development] Drupal 6 drupal_goto query

Vaibhav Jain in.vaibhavjain at gmail.com
Mon May 2 05:23:11 UTC 2011

Thanks for the reply John,

Tried this method, I was able to get the URL correct in drupal_goto, tried
the same method of printing the URL it is being redirected to. All well till
the variable is passed into the header, but it still doesnot redirect as
required.
It still continues to stuck in a loop, and doesn't get out of it.

--
Regards,
Vaibhav Jain