[development] Node fields are not getting updated

Amit Vyas vyasamit2007 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 14:29:56 UTC 2011

Hi All,

I have a content_type which have 2 fields. I'm going to update these 2
fields from one of my custom module using update query. Now the query is
running successfully. I got updated those 2 fields in the database, BUT
when I go to the edit node, its not showing me the updated value, its
showing me the previous ones. Also, When I clear the cache, the fields data
get updated.

Anyone have any idea? How do I get the updated values without clearing the
cache?

Thanks!!

--
Cheers,