[development] Drupal 8 & Symfony2

Ms. Nancy Wichmann nan_wich at bellsouth.net
Wed Apr 4 14:04:11 UTC 2012

First, remember that "core contributor" doesn't just mean "developer." You could also be a documenter, tester, debugger, or even just an idea-person. I suspect that having a proper framework in place could be beneficial to most of those roles.

Also, you said "non-core developer" - does that mean you are a contrib developer? Wouldn't the same environment be useful for the same reasons?

There is a goal that, by 2014, one percent of Drupal.Org members be core-contributors. We'd all benefit from you thinking about becoming a 1%-er.

Nancy