[development] Field for a View

Erik Stielstra info at erikstielstra.nl
Mon Jan 9 21:41:55 UTC 2012

Header Image module is not suitable for this case. The main reason is your requirement of "each page has a unique header image". Header Image can display content in a block, but does not scale well with this use case. It is build for a use case for, lets say, 5 - 20 images in a whole site.

To use CCK blocks combined with a View, build the page with a node, display the view in a block in a region below content.

Erik Stielstra