[development] Call time pass-by-reference for PHP 5.4

Michael Prasuhn mike at mikeyp.net
Fri Oct 26 16:37:13 UTC 2012

Call time pass by reference has produced a deprecated warning since PHP 5.3 and as far as I know has been removed entirely from Drupal 7 and I'm pretty sure it's not even found in Drupal 6. Note that contrib obviously varies wildly and could still have call time pass by reference issues.

-Mike
Michael Prasuhn
http://mikeyp.net