[drupal-docs] Clever block hacks?

Steven Peck speck at blkmtn.org
Sat Jan 15 08:01:16 UTC 2005

How sad that I completely missed that.  I must refine my searches.
Perhaps adding a Drupal version with the text of a given block will
prevent misunderstanding in later version or at least a starting point
for later updates.  I will add the code that javanaut did (crediting him
of course) after I run a quick test on it.

thanks,
-sp