[documentation] [Documentation task] menu handbook page needs update

dww drupal-docs at drupal.org
Fri Apr 7 17:30:24 UTC 2006

Issue status update for
http://drupal.org/node/57763
Post a follow up:
http://drupal.org/project/comments/add/57763

 Project:      Documentation
 Version:      <none>
 Component:    Documentation in CVS
 Category:     tasks

webchick asked me to create a new documentation issue now that #53870
[1] has been committed.  the patch from comment #22 [2] in the thread
(applied as revision includes a big re-write of the menu module's help
text in various places, care of much back and forth between zen and
myself.  webchick tells me there's a (to my perspective somewhat
strange) procedure where the handbook text on drupal.org is used to
automatically generate the help text in the core modules.  so, the menu
handbook page [3] is hereby out of date/sync with the new, better text
in the code.  someone w/ doc privs needs to keep them in sync for
reasons more clear to webchick than myself. ;)

thanks!
-derek

p.s. sorry if "documentation in cvs" is the wrong component for this,
but that seemed like the closest match...
[1] http://drupal.org//node/53870
[2] http://drupal.org//node/53870%23comment-87658
[3] http://drupal.org//handbook/modules/menu

dww