[documentation] Re: Drupal Newsletter for April 2006 - draft

Jason Flatt drupal at oadae.net
Fri Apr 14 14:48:15 UTC 2006

Did I miss something?  I'm not seeing the document that's supposed to have the
changes in it.  Is it somewhere else and I missed the pointer?  It wasn't
attached to Robin's note, and I never got Scott's (I even checked the trash,
in case I accidentally deleted it).

--
Jason Flatt
http://www.oadae.net/