[documentation] Next IRC meeting: Aug 21 at Midnight GMT

Addison Berry drupal at rocktreesky.com
Fri Aug 15 11:37:09 UTC 2008

OK, the Doodle tells all.

We will have the next IRC meeting at Midnight GMT (8pm EDT, 5pm PDT)
Thursday, August 21, 2008.

Current agenda is below. This should also remind everyone that we have
one week to get the Getting Involved section issues (http://drupal.org/project/issues?projects=18753&text=Contrib%20Redesign
: )  fleshed out . So, please, if you can, take an hour of time in the
next week to look at the issues and either comment or track down
existing pages and add them. Thanks!

Also for anyone that may not have seen, I did a front page post on d.o
earlier in the week to let the community know what we are up to (http://drupal.org/node/293455
). I'd like folks to have some heads-up when we do the big reorg adn
it never hurt to try to drum up more support. ;-)

- Addi