[documentation] Proposal to open up editing rights

Trevor Twining trevortwining at gmail.com
Fri Aug 29 14:06:57 UTC 2008

Addi,

I think you're right that it's a good time to bring this up again.

I'm not certain a large number of people will participate. That's not
necessarily a bad thing, though. Even if we just get *more* people
participating, then we're improving our reach and that's a success.

In any case, if there's a mechanism to keep an eye on the diffs, even if
it's just the Recent Updates then I can participate in watching the
queue as items come in. I'm sitting here at my desk anyway. :) I'm also
usually in IRC too, and we could use a little activity in there.

The community has grown a lot since the last time this was tried, so I
think it's a good time to give it another try. If it doesn't work out,
then maybe at the end we've recruited another couple team members.
That's not a bad outcome either.

TT

Trevor Twining
http://www.trevortwining.com