[documentation] Videos for Drupal 6

Greg Knaddison - GVS Greg at GrowingVentureSolutions.com
Wed Jan 30 17:11:17 UTC 2008

On Jan 28, 2008 9:02 PM, Steven Peck <sepeck at gmail.com> wrote:
> It's the sheer volume of the information we have that kills us.

Indeed - and as I reviewed this I noticed that most Dojo videos aren't
listed there (for example).

> On Jan 28, 2008 12:42 PM, Joshua Brauer <joshua at brauerranch.com> wrote:
> > OK I misunderstood (and thought all the D6 videos were going to end up
> > in that section)... That would create an unwieldy structure.
> >
> > So Perhaps 'Drupal 6 - Overview, Installation & Updating' ... it's a
> > little long but covers the bases.

I just finished and went with this title (but Upgrading, not Updating,
since those are similar but different meanings and the videos show
upgrading).  The titles are easy to change of course.

Addi and I discussed in IRC and agreed that this plan makes sense,
particularly if we have a book-page at the same level which is the
"Old Stuff" which I have started as the "4.7 and earlier" book.

Thanks for the feedback and help brainstorming, folks.  Hopefully this
organization will make it easy for all the new users to understand
Drupal.

Regards,
Greg

--