[documentation] Please consider contributing to "Contributing to documenation FAQ" (was Re: Need CVS + Drupal Issues guidance: How to help fix API documentation formatting)

Mr. Meitar Moscovitz meitarm at gmail.com
Wed Jun 4 05:31:22 UTC 2008

On Jun 3, 2008, at 9:43 PM, Steven Jones wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'd imagine writing a FAQ by yourself would be a huge undertaking,
> instead, why don't you create an issue in the queue (documentation
> project) and just list any questions that you can think of, others
> can do the same and then gradually we can move them over into
> handbook pages. If we make each question its own page then the
> handbook theming will give us a nice list of all of them on the
> parent page.
>
> If there were a list of 'Unanswered FAQs'  then I'd happily spend
> ten minutes every now and then writing an answer to one and adding
> it. If other's did the same we'd get a high quality FAQ list in no
> time.

Done. See:

http://drupal.org/node/266439

I've assigned this ticket to myself and will monitor it for the time
being. I'll also add some questions when I get the chance to do so,
and then start composing such a FAQ (probably on a new Book page so
you can all edit it as well). Will update the issue when the book page
is created and has some interesting content to review.

Thanks,
--
-Meitar Moscovitz
Personal: http://maymay.net