[documentation] New IRC channel for docs

Addison Berry drupal at rocktreesky.com
Fri Mar 7 20:51:40 UTC 2008

Hey folks, we now have a new channel for documentation brainstorming,
#drupal-docs on freenode. There was a lot of good discussion started
at the docs sprint in Boston today and so thanks to chx, we have a
channel to keep it going. We decided on adding the channel vs relying
solely on the mailing list and queue because a small group of us want
to be able to have some online meetings where we can hash things out
real time. Feel free to join whenever and talk shop.

- Addi (add1sun)