[documentation] Open editing/limiting creation?

Emma Jane Hogbin emmajane at xtrinsic.com
Fri Nov 7 16:28:59 UTC 2008

Addison Berry wrote:
> So, for now, I'm thinking about having a "holding" book. Basically we
> could let people create new pages, but they would not get to choose
> the location and it would go into a new book for this purpose. (We

I would be +1 for this especially if they can recommend the place where
they think it ought to go (I am not always qualified to have an opinion
on where something should go, but it would be cool if I could help to
triage). In round XYZ of the redesign hopefully the "book/page
placement" will be less critical and it will be the use of appropriate
tags that will determine the placement of content.

emma :)

--
Emma Jane Hogbin, B.Sc.
Founder, xtrinsic