[documentation] Proposal to deprecate the docs mailing list (Hans Henderson)

HansBKK hans.drupal at gmail.com
Fri Nov 21 04:34:25 UTC 2008

Big +1 from me

Joshua makes some great technical points, but it comes down to
preference and work style, and mine is to visit a web location to
participate in a discussion rather than having it come to me.

I do think it shouldn't be that hard to get the best of both worlds
with some enhancements that would benefit all OG sites and Drupal in
general, but also recognize that Moshe's got limited bandwidth to
implement any code changes. But would be nice. . .